Re: entry point error while executing gcc command

Vedpathak, Rameshwari IN BLR SISL wrote:

Hello,
I have installed a cygwin package newly on my system, its WinXP system.
i have installed fles, bison and gcc from the pakage.
But while runing the gcc command i get error : "The procedure entry
point __getreent could not be located in the dynamic link library
cygwin1.dll"
I have already re-installed it twice but still the same problem.
i am not sure if its problem with the package or something else. But if
anyone has an idea pelase do let me know.

Which version of Cygwin? Probably you need to update Cygwin.

Gerrit