Re: win32::api on cygwin

Dan,

Sorry if you posted this to the list and I didn't reply. I have had very little time to keep up with the Cygwin list lately.

I have uploaded Reini's version of Win32::API to a http server.
http://www.btinternet.com/~jasebob.pearce/cygwin/Win32-API-0.42.tar.gz

There is also the cygwin packages I use to distribute this with setup inside my company.
http://www.btinternet.com/~jasebob.pearce/cygwin/release/perl/perl-Win32-API/

enjoy.

Sopher, Dan wrote:

Hi there, I came across your posts regarding Win32::API on Cygwin.
Unfortunately, Reini's link for the patch is broken. Could you send me
the patched Win32::API? I've run into the same problems you had. Thank
you.

Regards,

Dan Sopher