Re: Logout Terminal Services RDC ends ssh invoked by W2k3 service

At 07:34 PM 9/9/2005, you wrote:
>>You could do me a favour and try the latest Cygwin snapshot 2005-Sep-08
>>from http://www.cygwin.com/snapshots/ It contains a patch which let
>>Cygwin application ignore the LOGOFF event entirely and let the default
>>mechanism deal with it.  I'd be interested if it changes the observed
>>behaviour.  That's plan B from my point of view.
>>
>>Corinna
>>
>>--
>>Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
>>Cygwin Project Co-Leader          cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
>>Red Hat, Inc.
>
>That change still works. More exercising to follow.
>
>What kind of time does it normally take to get a change like that into the vetted release of the dll?

Release 1.5.19 of the Cygwin package is due "soon", which could be any
time between now and next month.  But the released version will be based
on the code in the snapshot so you should feel free to use it in your
environment until the actual release is made public.

Holliston, MA 01746