Re: Missing definitions in termios.h

On Sep  8 14:05, Alex Kholodenko wrote:
> > On Sep 5 13:10, Alex Kholodenko wrote:
> > > While compiling some project I've got following errors:
> > >
> > > picport.cc:63: `TIOCM_RTS' undeclared (first use this function)
> > > picport.cc:67: `TIOCM_DTR' undeclared (first use this function)
> > > picport.cc:70: `TIOCMSET' undeclared (first use this function)
> > > picport.cc:101: `TIOCCBRK' undeclared (first use this function)
> > > picport.cc:103: `TIOCMGET' undeclared (first use this function)
> > > picport.cc:110: `TIOCM_CTS' undeclared (first use this function)
> > > picport.cc:196: `TIOCSBRK' undeclared (first use this function)
> > >
> > > All this are definitions from termios.h that definitely where in this
> file
> > > before.
> > > What can be done?
> >
> > Check your sources (is termios.h included?) and your Cygwin installation.
> > The above definitions are definitely still in termios.h.
> >

> > Corinna
>
> Thanks.
> After passing to latest cygwin release I have reduced a number of undeclared
> items to the following:
> serial.c:612: error: `TIOCMBIS' undeclared (first use this function)
> serial.c:614: error: `TIOCMBIC' undeclared (first use this function)

I doubt it.  TIOCMBIS and TIOCMBIC has been defined for the first time
just a month ago as visible in the ChangeLog:

   2005-08-02  Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes  <sthoenna@efn.org>

         * include/sys/termios.h: Define TIOCMBIS and TIOCMBIC.

This means, the definitions hasn't made it into the distro so far
and are only available by using Cygwin developer snapshots from
http://cygwin.com/snapshots/

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.