Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New version of the Cygwin setup.exe program released

> I have updated the Cygwin setup utility to version 2.510.2.1.  This release
> contains a number of bugfixes and additional features, which are summarized
> below.

Hooray!  Much improved!

Minor bugs I have noticed:
On the file chooser page, all text has a white background rather
than using the default background selected by the current Windows
settings, as shown in the attachment.  This was on Win2k, where the
default background color is chosen by Display properties, Appearance
tab, Item dropdown, Window.

Also, since Admin is a category, and is not hidden, the checkbox at
the bottom talking about hiding Administrative packages would
probably be better written as hiding infrastructure packages.

The tooltip for the View button disappears before I have had a
chance to finish reading it, since it contains so much text.

--
Eric Blake

GIF image