Re: is there a cygwin maintainer for gnu emacs?

> From: "Richard M. Stallman" <rms@gnu.org>
> CC: eliz@gnu.org, emacs-devel@gnu.org, emacs_user@hotmail.com,
> 	cygwin@cygwin.com
> Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:59:49 -0400
>
>       As it was, without any
>     message, my initial suspicion was a SEGV or similar, which would be
>     much more likely to be a Cygwin problem than an emacs problem.
>
> Until the bug is debugged, we know nothing about where the cause lies.

That's true, but it should have been clear that it's not a SEGV, since
Emacs says something like "Abort (core dumped)", which clearly tells
that it got SIGABRT, not SIGSEGV.

So, while Emacs doesn't say that it happened within GC, it does tell
that it committed suicide (aborted), not hit a SIGSEGV.