Re: "Segmentation fault" CygWin tools with code Injection-MS Detours

So to be more clear on my previous post (sorry, english is not my natural language :( ) :
-The LD_PRELOAD is not performed (It appears not to be performed...) in the forkee, so the code is not loaded in it (I think)
-Yes, I would like the LD_PRELOAD to be loaded in the forkee, this will allow also my code to be loaded in the forkee.
Finaly I suppose in term of code, not performing a setjmp/longjmp directly to the same CS:IP location in the forkee but to a stub in the cygwin library, loading the LD_PRELOAD & next jumping itself to the same CS:IP as requested in the parent... Am I right ? This question is to be sure, I have understand everything correctly & I have exposed my issue also correctly ;)
& also to increase my knowledges on the cygwin code behavior ;)

Thx in advance,
Louis