Re: Programatically finding value of "cygdrive" prefix

> * Morche Matthias <Zngguvnf.Zbepur@C7F1Cebqhxgvba.qr> [2005-08-11 16:08:30 +0200]:
>
> Have a look at cygstart and Luc Hermitte's cyg-wrapper.sh
> (http://hermitte.free.fr/cygwin/)

this requires aliases in .bashrc.
I think they are ignored by makefiles &c

<http://pmw.org.il/> <http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/>
<http://www.honestreporting.com> <http://www.memri.org/> <http://truepeace.org>
Are you smart enough to use Lisp?