Re: Cygwin and NTFS Junction Points

Unfortunately "find -xdev" does not work because junction points also
can point to target folders on the same filesystem. Also I meant that
using fileutils like cp, mv, and rm should transparently respect
junction points and handle them in like symlinks under Linux as I
described it in my post.

At the moment I must pay highest attention *not* to use these tools
recursively on junction points or their parents to avoid bizarre
behaviour like unexpected vanishing of the targeted files.

Frank-Michael