Re: different DLL....

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005, Mark Paulus wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:18:37 +0000 (UTC), Jason FU wrote:
>
> >Dave Korn <dave.korn <at> artimi.com> writes:

Ugh, I hope that's not true...  [Checks] Yep, md5sum defaults to binary
(as it should).  The OP probably used some weird non-binary-mode way of
transferring the files (e.g., FTP in text mode).  So the different md5sums
are legit, and are an indication that the DLLs are corrupt on the target
machine.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/