Re: Compiling Apache2 with Cygwin

Tony Karakashian wrote:
Crossposted from Apache-users:

For the last couple of days, I've been trying to get Apache 2.0.54 to
compile in a Cygwin environment.  Depending various config options, I
receive various levels of success.  The configure line I'm using is:

./configure --enable-module=so --prefix=/usr
--enable-mods-shared="access actions alias asis auth auth_anon
auth_dbm auth_digest auth_ldap autoindex cache cern_meta cgi cgid
charset_lite dav dav_fs deflate dir disk_cache dumpio echo env example
expires ext_filter file_cache headers imap include info ldap
log_config log_forensic logio mime mime_magic negotiation proxy
proxy_connect proxy_ftp proxy_http rewrite setenvif speling ssl status
unique_id userdir usertrack vhost_alias"

(Before I'm asked...I do use a fair number of those modules, mostly
for testing, some for "production".  Since they're dynamic I've just
learned it's easier to install 'em all at first and not worry about it
later.)

I have just uploaded an Apache 2 package to the Cygwin master server.
It probably doesn't have every one of those modules included, but you can experiment with my build script and patches, and I'll take requests for additional modules to be included in the build.

Max.