Re: inet_pton() error. Does Cygwin support inet_pton()?

Ok, thanks.. It seems it might happen soon..(the implementation, not the heat death of the universe, I guess..)

I'll hold tight until then..!

Fernando

I think you will find that no one here cares to give answers to
questions along the lines of "when will X happen/be ready?" because this
is after all a completely volunteer effort done in people's spare time
so "things happen when they happen."  That said, there have been
mentions of it happening sometime prior to the heat death of the
universe, e.g. <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2005-04/msg00487.html>.

Brian