Re: Cygwin bail-out: cygexpat-0.dll not found

Larry Hall wrote:

> right package.  I'll give you a hint on this one.  You want the "expat"
> package.

And on top of what Larry said, the "expat" package is listed as a
requirement of all the xorg-x11-* packages, so setup.exe should have
installed it for you.  If you could tell us the steps that you used to
get an installation without expat, it would help us improve setup.exe.
Of course, if you override setup's choices there's nothing we can do
there, but newer (test) versions of setup should at least warn you in
those cases.

Brian