Re: displaying Windows program on Linux via ssh / X?

Hello,

I would recommend looking at VNC server.. If you run VNC server on your
windows box, you can log into it from your Linux VNC client and view
your Windows desktop... This works in both directions {you can run VNC
server on Linux and log into it from Windows}....

Hope this can help...

Michael Uman