RE: question: high virtual memory usage

----Original Message----

  They're not "wildly inflated".  They are correct, it's just that you've
(IIUIC) misinterpreted what the figures refer to.  Please read the previous
post in this thread for more information.

  In anycase, this is all getting off topic for the main cygwin list.
Oh-oh, here come those chickens![*]

  <bock-bock-bock-b'gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwk!>

    cheers,
      DaveK

[*] http://cygwin.com/acronyms#TITTTL