RE: Question about tab completion

----Original Message----

  IIUIC, mount points aren't detected by tab-completion.  The simple
workaround?  Create a subdirectory called 'c' in your root dir using "mkdir
/c" so that /c/ is a real path: then tab completion sees the real dir and
uses it in completion, but the mount point overrides any attempt to access
files through that path so you still get to your C drive instead of the 'c'
subdir.

    cheers,
      DaveK