Re: Making /bin/sh == bash. Has the time come?

Thorsten Dahlheimer wrote:

> Are you sure you didn't actually measure bash's performance twice?

Yes, you're right. I didn't set CONFIG_SHELL. I feel really stupid about
it :-( I only copied bash to /bin/sh.

At the moment my CPU load is high, so it's not the best time to run
benchmarks, but MC configure results are similar. I'll rerun the full
tests later.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Regards
Krzysztof Duleba