Re: print problem

Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote in
20050606155630.GL3268@calimero.vinschen.de:">news:20050606155630.GL3268@calimero.vinschen.de:

> On Jun  6 15:32, J. David Boyd wrote:
>> I'm using the latest cywin, and running under WinXP SP2.
>>
>> What docs do I look in to set this up so I can print a window
>> to my HP Laserjet?
>>
>> I've found various things, such as exporting
>> PRINTER to my printer path, etc, but no go.
>
> That's a bug introduced in 1.5.17 *again*.  Try the most recent
> snapshot from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/
>

> Corinna

I got the lastest snapshot, dumped it all into /, overwriting
what was there, but I see no changes in printing.

Where are the docs on this?

What I'm doing is ctrl-leftclick in the window, and then
select Print Window.  I read somewhere, I believe, that I
needed to have my PRINTER environent var set to point to my
printer on the network.  I'd like to validate my assumptions,
by reading the correct docs on this.

TIA,

Dave