Re: Emacs problem with Cygwin 1.5.17-1

At 01:37 PM 6/2/2005, you wrote:

>On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:09:35 -0400 , Christopher Faylor  wrote:
>
>>Please stop doing this.  I do read email.  I will read your email
>>when I have time.  Pinging me is not going to help.
>
>You should at least answer "OK. the problem is under investigation" or
>something else.

This isn't a customer support line.  It's volunteer.  While most postings to
this list receive some sort of response at some time, no one is obligated
to respond to any posts.  If this "policy" proves to be a problem for you,
you, of course, aren't obligated to post on this list.  Also, paid Cygwin
support contracts are available through Red Hat at least.  You may want to
consider that option if you want quick and consistent response times.

Holliston, MA 01746