Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 20:50:31 -0600 (MDT)
From: Robert Wasmann <killswitch@hoth.pjl.ucalgary.ca>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: win95 tcp/ip connections

Hi, Im trying to get cygwin working on win95b.
I cant ping or ssh from within cygwin yet I can access everything fine
outside of cygwin.   It gives me the error "Socket: operation not
permitted" if I use an IP address or "no address associated with name" if
I use a domain name.  I made sure winsock2 was installed just in case.
I've searched all over the internet for an answer.  I can ssh fine using
putty otherwise.   I cant even ping yahoo from within cygwin. Any Ideas?

Rob.