Re: Problem with £ sign at Cygwin promp t.

thomas.revell@powerconv.alstom.com wrote:
Hi all,

I've noticed a minor issue while typing at the bash prompt in cmd.exe. It seems that when I try to type a £ sign, a hash character and newline is entered instead. I'm aware of the issues surrounding these two characters, but as far as I can tell all of my language settings in Windows are configured for the UK.

Anyone else noticed this?

Yes - me too now you come to mention it...
That means either this is a new bug or I've never typed a £ before at a Cygwin bash prompt. I wonder which it is?

Chris