sshd and cygwin1.dll

Hi,

I have a similar problem with Bruno Paulet
(http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2004-10/msg01450.html).

The problem is that I have the following error message
box when starting sshd (using net start or cygrunsrv
-S sshd)
"pthread_atfork no found in cygwin1.dll"
as Bruno had. From the above thread, Larry Hall
pointed out that there is old cygwin1.dll in the
system. This is not applicable in my case since it's a
brand new machine with no previous cygwin
installation.

What I did:
Setup cygwin
setup ssh using this guide:
http://pigtail.net/LRP/printsrv/cygwin-sshd.html
And then i have the error mentioned.

I check Bruno's solution by comparing cygwin1.dll
under /bin and /usr/bin. It's the same file (using
type cygwin1.dll).

I looked more using google, but i can only find
reference to the thread above.

Can someone give me some pointers?

Big Thx

Benni-