Re: Please test latest snapshot

> Additional to a couple of bugfixes there's also a new feature which needs a
> bit of testing.  You can now list servers in the machine's domain/workgroup
> with
>
>   $ ls //
>
> and accessible disk shares on a server with
>
>   $ ls //server

AWESOME!  Thanks for doing this; it even worked on my Win98 box, and coreutils-5.3.0-6 `mkdir -p' now works flawlessly.  There are still a couple of caveats:

First, the directory permissions of // and //server are 111 instead of 555, which would make more sense since you now have a working readdir().

Second, directories on my XP share show as size 4294967295 on my win98 box:
$ ls -l //eblake
dr-xr-xr-x  0 eblake unknown 4294967295 Dec 31  1969 SharedDocs/
drwxr-xr-x  0 eblake unknown 4294967295 Dec 31  1969 eblake_c/

But this is probably a pre-existing limitation of Win98 being unable to stat() directories on remote machines, since it appears even when I access directories through a drive letter as well.

Also, it appears that cygcheck is doing work, but not printing any output.

--
Eric Blake