Re: Re: Cannot find the librtl3 package even after reading suggestions in FAQ and posts!

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 01:50:42PM -0400, David_Fox@3com.com wrote:
>You missed my point in the post.  I'm not disputing that the dll isn't in
>the libintl3 package.  What I'm saying is that the package file IS NOT IN
>THE DISTRIBUTION KIT!

No, I didn't miss this.  I listed the contents of the package file in
the distribution and you can find it in http://cygwin.com/packages/libintl3/ .
The fact that it is there means that it is in the distribution.  This is
a listing of the actual file in the distribution.

So, it *is* there.  Really.  Just run setup.exe to install it.  It is in
the "Libs" category as libintl3.  If there is something wrong with your
installation you might have to "Reinstall" it by clicking on the "Keep"
to the left of the "libintl3".

Alternatively, you can click on the "View" button, change the view to
"Full" and scroll down to libintl3.

cgf