Cannot find the librtl3 package even after reading suggestions in FAQ and posts!

Hello!

I've been following with great interest the issue of a missing
cygintl-3.dll file.  I've read the FAQ's and found that the dll should be
in the libintl3 package.

I'm at a real loss here as I've checked my copied distribution and a
number of mirror sites around the world looking for the libintl3 directory
in the release tree.  I can't find it anywhere.  I've also tried following
the directions to get Setup, I have v2.457.2.2, to install them by
specifically selecting the library package from the full list.  The
package isn't listed anywhere.  Without this library cygwin will not start
for me.

Is there a problem with the current distribution that the GNU
Internationalization libraries are missing?  Is the package database wrong
in saying that cygintl-3.dll is in:

libintl3/libintl3-0.14.1-1GNU Internationalization runtime library

Any suggestions gratefully accepted!

Thanks!

David Fox