Re: Bespoke installations: simple elegance of setup.exe when setup.ini is absent

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> [Yet more boring vitriolic rubbish.]

I've been on this list for a good four years now, and never ever
considered setting up a filter.  I came close during the "fortune"
flamewars and I'm getting even more close now.  Please, Gary and CGF,
can you take your discussion offline.

-- Cliff