Lpr problem with Cygwin 1.5.13 (Works fine with 1.5.12)

I'm having problems with lpr since I updated to the 1.5.13 version of
cygwin.  When I roll back the cygwin package (cygwin package only) to
1.5.12, lpr worked again.

I'm using lpr to print to a Samba printer.  I have exported the
PRINTER environment variable that points to the UNC name of the
printer "//MAPLE/CLP510N".

The Error message I get when I try to print with "lpr foo.ps" is:

  lpr: printer error: can't open '' for writing: The printer name is invalid

The same as described in

Reading the thread started with the above message, I know that it has
been identified as a cygwin bug.  What I don't know is when will it be
fixed.  Will the fix be in the upcoming 1.5.14?

If yes, thank you very much.  If not, is there a workaround aside from
rolling back to 1.5.12?

--
Weiqi Gao (高为奇)
weiqigao@gmail.com