snapshot not stripped

This is just a curiosity question.  When did the cygwin
snapshot dll's quit being stripped?  I was experimenting
today and downloaded the 20050311 snapshot.  When I unzipped
it, it was over 8MB.  Once I stripped it myself, it was more
in line size wise with other snapshots I have downloaded.

The snapshot download page says they are supposed to come
stripped.  Therefore, I would suggest either stripping the
dll's again or changing the download page to reflect the
fact that the snapshots are no longer stripped if that is
the intention.

--

I was going to buy a copy of "The Power of Positive
Thinking," and then I thought: What the hell good would that