Re: RFE: enhance setup.exe to used cached mirrors file

Does setup have to download mirrors.lst and setup.bz2
every time? Can't it compare the date of the files on
the server and on the computer? I have a dial up
connection and I can only download a few packages per
day, and every day setup downloads those files.

Yahoo! Mail - Com 250MB de espaço. Abra sua conta!http://mail.yahoo.com.br/