RE: dlsym, Win32 error 127 ERROR_PROC_NOT_FOUND

  Use nm to check the names of the functions in the .so and see if the one
you're looking for is actually there or not.  My guess is they all got decorated
with 'doze-style @nnn endings and you'll need to link with that ld flag that
matches decorated and undecorated names, what was it again.....

  --enable-stdcall-fixup             Link _sym to _sym@nn without warnings

  That might do the trick.

    cheers,
      DaveK