Re: Cygwin web site?

Hi,

Got connected just now to cygwin.com.  Installed
Cygwin on another computer Saturday, downloaded the
setup.exe file, and had no problems connecting.  Even
last Thursday and Friday I was able to connect with no
problems.  And I am using dialup, if that makes a
difference.

Have a great day!!

James E. Merritt