sshd and "No buffer space available"

Hi,

First, a big "thank you" to all of you for your incredible job.

Here is a bug report regarding sshd on cygwin. I use it on a Win 98
PC that I keep running "always". I have sshd started at the beginning
and it works fine ... except after a few days. Then I can't use the network.
When trying to connect to another host, putty and ssh from cygwin on
this same machine return:
  Network error: No buffer space available
ping from cygwin on the same machine works, but trying to ping this
machine from another host does not work.
It is sshd's fault, because if I kill the sshd process and restart it, then
everything works as expected again.

didit