Re: Where can I get the source code for setup.exe

                      Igor
                      Pechtchanski             To:      Arthur I Schwarz <Arthur_I_Schwarz@raytheon.com>
                      <pechtcha@cs.nyu         cc:      cygwin@cygwin.com
                      .edu>                    Subject: Re: Where can I get the source code for setup.exe

                      01/24/2005 12:58
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to cygwin

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Arthur I Schwarz wrote:

>  To:      Arthur I Schwarz <Arthur_I_Schwarz@XXXXXXXX.XXX>
>  From:    Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha@XX.XXX.XXX>
>  Subject: Re: Where can I get the source code for setup.exe
>  Date:    01/24/2005 09:30 AM

<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>.  There's a way to do this
even in Lotus Notes (which you seem to be using).
> > Art, have you tried sending a plain text message instead of an HTML
one?
> > All HTML mail is rejected on this list.
> >
> > -- Thank you for this answer. I was not aware that I was sending HTML
> > -- (or that HTML was rejected).

<http://cygwin.com/lists.html#available-lists>, see first paragraph.

 <snip> <pet>

[OT] Lotus Notes usually asks me whether to send HTML or plain text.  I
use release 6.  If you use internet-style quoting, and don't use colors,
your mail should be sent as plain text, IIUC.

-- I use three e-mail routines. Lotus Notes at work, the on-line att
-- server (usually) and Outlook at home (when I'm not using Lotus Notes).
-- When I use Outlook I insist on text. I will really try to insist on
-- text for everything else, but, me being me and mailer defaults being
-- mailer defaults - sigh. However, you have been very constructive in
-- this critique and have given me a productive starting point for all
-- of my concerns.
--
-- I intend to use your advise and to begin exploring the 'mysteries' at
-- first opportunity. Maybe something good will come from this.

-- Thanks.
-- art