RE: Fortune potty-mouth and those who demand it

Oh, one more thing:  I'd prefer it if any threats to 'censor' or 'ban' me
from this forum also be sent to this forum, and not to me personally, so any
hilariously blatant hypocrisy said threats may or may not contain can be
judged in the light of day, by the people, for the people, and of the
people.

Thanks guys, I do appreciate it eversomuch.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle