Re: cygcrypt-0.dll infected

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
I'm half-tempted to suggest leaving the package as-is, just to force
people to complain to their anti-virus provider.  Unfortunately, all these
complaints are more likely to go to this list, thus rivaling the traffic
in the "obscenity of cygwin" thread (and we can't have that, can we?).

Of course not! Think of the children!

Regards
  mks