Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Reed
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 12:51 PM
To: Gary R. Van Sickle
Subject: RE: Obscene content in cygwin file.

On 2005-01-08T17:57-0600, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
) - The limericks in question are of interest only to junior-highschool-age
) sysadmins and lawyers.

I find them humorous.

So are you a lawyer, or a junior-high-school-age sysadmin?

Isn't that your still unproven assertion? Stop engaging in strawmen.

) - Redacting the limericks in question from Cygwin will eliminate the risk
) they cause.

You are not a lawyer,

Says who?

Well you could easily clear that up. Are you a lawyer? Obviously not since by your very own assertion you are not interested in these limericks! (See what happens when you use silly arguments - you trip yourself up in them).

Please do not try to express a false legal opinion to justify a faulty personal one.

I am expressing no legal opinion. I am merely stating the obvious: if there's no potty-mouth there to offend, nobody can be offended by the potty-mouth. Do you disagree with this axiom?

We have not established that either. Again it is your assertion.
--
Why do people ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?