RE: Obscene content in cygwin file.

More DeFaria:

> Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>
> > Jerry Williams, not of the band Grateful Dead, wrote:
> >
> >> ==> fortunes2-o <==
> >> Would you please have another look at my nose and put in
> that cocaine
> >> stuff....
> >> -- Adolf Hitler, quoted by Dr. Giesing in Nuremberg trial
> >
> > Is something like this even legal in Germany?
>
> Why would you suggest that expressing a thought, however you
> might disagree with it, should be illegal?

For the silly reason that I happen to know that a lot of things related to
Nazis or Hitler in Deutschland ungültig ist.  Ferinstance, check out the
German aircraft in MS's Combat Flight Simulator - no swastikas, 'cause if
there were, they couldn't fly in German airspace.

Perhaps you should complete your junior high civics class before trying to
tell people what should offend them.

> Are you sure your
> an American?!?

DONT TREAD ON ME baby!

"Oh beautiful, for heroes proved,
In liberating strife,
Who more than self, our country loved,
And mercy more than life,

America, America, may God thy gold refine,
Till all success be nobleness
And every gain Divine.

And you know when I was in school,
We used to sing it something like this, listen here:

Oh beautiful, for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties,
Above the fruited plain,

But now wait a minute, I'm talking about
America, sweet America,
You know, God done shed his grace on thee,
He crowned thy good, yes he did, in a brotherhood,
From sea to shining sea."

You know, I wish I had somebody to help me sing this... ;-)

--
Gary R. Van Sickle