Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

If it's better suited to publication on the wall of a public toilet than on the wall of your living room, for all to ponder and appreciate, then why keep it.

That already carries a judgment reflecting your values. Certainly the people who included them in fortune thought otherwise.

If they had thought otherwise, they wouldn't have included them in the first place.

How can you say that? You have no evidence to suggest otherwise. On the contrary the mere fact that they included them suggest that they disagree with your viewpoint.

As a licensed nerd mind-reader,

Please show your license!

I can tell you exactly the thought process involved here: "Teeeheeeheee! I'm gonna add a bunch of dirty
limericks to my program! That'll compensate for my inability to obtain sex!"

Sorry you haven't that sex problem there George... -- Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines