Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: apr(-util) 0.9.5-1

Jon A. Lambert wrote:
Max Bowsher wrote:
APR and APR-util, portability and miscellaneous utility libraries,
have been updated in the Cygwin net distribution to version 0.9.5-1.

This is a minor upgrade from the 0.9.5 development version bundled
with apache 2.0.52 to the real 0.9.5 release, which has, at last,
occurred.

I can't find this package Max. I tried a number of mirrors. I couldn't find it listed in setup. The new subversion package that you released is listed in setup though.

Thanks for the notification.

I'd remembered that the versions would compare the wrong way around, and written curr and prev lines into setup.hint. But, I specified versions, forgetting that upset wants version-release pairs.

Fixed now. (Will take a while to flow to mirrors, though)

Max.