cron-config: Please test

The goal of the attached cron-config script is to setup
a cron service on any Windows platform, from Win95 to Win2003,
and to verify that the environment is sane.
The hope is to reduce the rate of complaints to the list.

The plan is to make it part of the Cygwin cron package.
It includes most of the functionality of cron_diagnose.sh,
provided by Mark Harig.

I would appreciate getting feedback about any glitches,
particularly from Windows 2003 users. To test the
script, please use the most recent version of the cron
package. Feel free to send your comments directly to me.

Pierre