Re: c++ code executes very slowly - sjlj EH to blame?

>Thanks Danny for helping me build gcc/g++ with dwarf2
>EH.  Performance of my app is now on par with linux -
>where before it was about 3x slower (not 6x as I
>previously reported... sorry for the confusion).

Any chance you could provide patches to the standard
cygwin build scripts or gcc source if required or at
a minimum the write-up required to make it work.  I've
recently hit C++ problems w/ cygwin where the
exception handling didn't work like it does w/ Linux
(STL_port).  I'd like to be able to try the dwarf2 EH
to see if it fixes the problem.

TIA,

Bill