Re: [Fwd: unison and cygwin on windows xp SP2]

> any new development on the pipe frontier?

I haven't had as much time to work on this as I would have hoped,
due to a confluence of short-term deadlines at work and elsewhere.
But some of these projects are now done, so I have hope for an
improved rate of progress.

My plan is still to use one of the NtQuery* calls to distinguish the
real case when a pipe buffer is getting full from the bogus case when
FilePipeLocalInformation bizarrely reports that the available space in the
buffer is reduced just because there is a blocked *read* on an empty pipe.
This is what's bothering sftp and I think unison, although I have not yet
had a chance to directly observe the latter (the problem with sftp is,
in contrast, quite clear).

I think I know how to do this, but I need to finish experimenting with
some prototype code that I have been playing with.

I'm sorry this has taken so long ... stay tuned.

--
Bob