RE: Problems starting rxvt

Here is an alternate approach:

   1. Create a Windows 'shortcut' to 'rxvt'
      (right-click on 'rxvt', create shortcut)

   2. Edit the properties of the shortcut
      (right-click on the shortcut file)

   3. In the 'Target' field, follow the text
      "drive:\path\to\rxvt.ext" with the text
      "-e /bin/zsh --login -i" (other shells work, too)
      Click on 'OK'.

   4. You may move/copy your shortcut to either your
      desktop or taskbar for quick access.

P.S.,

  - Please do not send replies to me.
  - Please do not include my email address in replies.

---