Re: How to make `mv the hard way' fail

Sounds like a bad idea to me.  That would be changing the basic
functionlity of the mv command.  If you really want that kind
of interaction it is a trival shell script that wraps the mv
command and can prompt the user for any number of things including
"are you sure",, "again are you sure you want to move this file"

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 07:30:09PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

Slowly and surely the unix crept up on the Nintendo user ...
Wayne Willcox                          I will not eat green eggs and ham
wayne@reliant.immure.com                     I will not eat them Sam I Am!!
A wise person makes his own decisions, a weak one obeys public opinion.
                -- Chinese proverb