Re: floppy drive accesses

My guess is it's some configuration thing as well. But I'm not sure where to look. I've checked the more obvious things such as PATH settings, /etc files, ...

The machine (a DELL) is running Win XP SP2.  I'll have to
try on another machine... later.

I guess I'm just going to pull the drive, since it is
ridiculous, slow, and annoying.

At 06:46 AM 12/10/2004, you wrote:
At 12:30 AM 12/10/2004, you wrote:

>No.  It doesn't appear in the output from mount.  I didn't
>change mounts; just ran Setup.exe and got the latest updates.
>
>--> mount
>C:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
>C:\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
>C:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
>c: on /c type system (binmode)
>e: on /e type system (binmode,noexec)
>j: on /j type system (binmode)
>m: on /m type system (binmode)

OK, interesting. Well, I don't see any change in behavior on my machines in this respect going all the way back to 1.3.17. AFAICS, any recent change in behavior you're seeing is coincidental.

Holliston, MA 01746