Re: Incorrectly prepared lpCmdLine parameter of WinMain()

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 03:36:52PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 08:52:16PM +0100, Pavel Kudrna wrote:
>> Christopher Faylor  wrote://

>>>Sounds like you should be using argv[] rather than lpCmdLine.
>>
>>Yes, but that means to create main() function.
>
>Right.  We're talking about *UNIX* here.  That's what Cygwin is all about.
>main is rather implied.

Apologies.  After another 30 seconds of deep thought I realized that the above
statement was completely clueless.

If we are going to provide a WinMain, it should do the right thing.  I'll look
at fixing libcmain.c and generating a new snapshot.

Unfortunately, this will require relinking your software.

cgf