Re: upset script no longer available in cvs

Christopher Faylor schrieb:
On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 06:12:40PM +0100, Erik Wallin wrote:
I'm unable to find the upset script for preparation of a package
server.  Did it move to a different cvs module?

upset is no longer available for public download.

Perhaps Reini wants to provide his version for public use.  I am
not interested in providing this service.

I have a hacked package at http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/upset/

setup.exe - add url: "http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/";

--
Reini Urban