Re: User name with spaces and Cygwin web site suggestion

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 07:11:43PM +1000, Nick Coghlan wrote:
>Now I just need someone to give CGF a hyperthreaded system so he can work
>out what the heck is going on with hyperthreading, and all will be
>wonderful ;)

Yeah, if only "someone" could do that.  Then the thousands of people
using cygwin for free and, specifically, the scores of people seeing
this problem would benefit.

OTOH, I could just block any email containing "hyperthread.*".  That
would certainly benefit *me* personally, since I wouldn't have to see
people ask about it, whine about it, and, eventually do nothing
constructive to solve the problem.

cgf