Re: increasing filesystems size

At 06:57 AM 11/30/2004, you wrote:
>There is a way, it's only to change the keys located under
>"HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Cygnus Solutions/Cygwin/mounts v<version>
>. I did that, however I couldn't get success.
>Here, the free space is changed in accordance with the system user. I
>need to use all the free space on the disk independent of the user.
>Do you know how to do that?

The free space is *not* "changed in accordance with the system user".  If you
have your mounts currently as "user" and you would prefer they show up as
"system", that's something different than your original question.  Can
accomplish this new goal by :

mount -m | sed "s/-u/-s/" > /tmp/sysmounts
chmod +x /tmp/sysmounts
/tmp/sysmounts

Now you'll have both user and system mounts.  You can get rid of the user
mounts if you want.

>In the Cygwin User's Guide, there is
>
>On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:03:59 -0500, Larry Hall
><lh-no-personal-replies-please@cygwin.com> wrote:

Don't feed spammers.
<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>