Re: Manual page width is fixed and I'd like it not to be

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 11:57:53PM -0500, Aaron Miller wrote:
>Anyway, thanks again for the information and also for giving me time to
>explain what I ought to've made clearer in my first email.

Now that we have confirmed that this command works on 27 different
varieties of linux and is supposed to work on cygwin, maybe we can let
this thread die until such time as someone either fixes the man man page
or the man command itself.  I don't think we need any more confirmation
of working or non-working status on either cygwin or linux.

cgf